Blogging Schedule

Good Monday morning! I want to thank you all for joining me at my new blog home last week! I've had a couple of friends ask about subscribing via email. At this time, I don't have a subscribe button because I would have to go through a third party to set up email subscriptions (and for the Andy Griffith fans: "What's wrong with third party? It's not dirty!" ~Barney Fife). 

I might still add that in the future, but for now, I thought it would at least help if I offered a regular blogging schedule so you can know which days of the week I'll have a new post going live. Beginning this week, I'll be posting on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week, so on those days, just pop by and I'll have something new to read!

For those who have a blogger account, there is a “follow” option on my profile page that will allow posts to go to your reading list in your dashboard. 


Since I didn't have a specific photo to go with today's post, I'm inserting a picture of my kitty Pumpkin. She loves to nap on my legs when I'm reading a book. It's so sweet and cozy.

Have a blessed day, friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Tea and Books

This and That