Live Christmas Every Day!
Merry Christmas, dear friends! I pray God's peace, comfort, and joy for you on this day, celebrating the most precious gift we could ever receive: Jesus our Savior! I'll leave you with a sweet poem that my aunt and uncle sent us one year which reminds us that the spirit of Christmas should be with us year-round in the way we live our lives.
Christmas is more than a day at the end of the year,
More than a day of joy and good cheer.
Christmas is really God's pattern for living,
To be followed each day by unselfish giving.
Then the peace on earth will come to stay,
When we live Christmas every day!
May we mindful and grateful for the birth of our Savior not just for today but every day in 2026!

Merry Christmas! We have the same poem framed on our table too. I love it.
ReplyDeleteOh how sweet you have the poem too! I hope you had a Merry Christmas. We had a good day and now are planning to rest this weekend!
Delete