Fresh and Clean and Getting Ready for Spring!

 Good morning, friends! I have no real post for today because the last two weeks at our house have been busy with my son and daughter both having the flu and my back going out, urrgh. I already had some content ready to go out for my usual Tuesday and Thursday posting last week but I'm out of prepared material this week and now we're back in the full swing of school, work, soccer, and church! But boy, are we thankful to be all well and getting back to normal around here! 

We were signed up to host our youth group families for this past Sunday night and everyone was well a couple of days before that--so thankful because we really didn't want to have to cancel.  So the four of us all pitched in on Saturday and spent the day picking up, scrubbing, and sanitizing the house. The weather was gorgeous all weekend and we knew most of our group would be outside Sunday evening, so we cleaned up the outside too and it feels so good to have it ready for spring! We also see the pollen pods hanging in our pine trees so we are about to have our patio, furniture, cars, and dogs completely covered with that messy yellow powder. My daughter will be sneezing up a storm, poor thing.

I hope you're all staying well this week and avoiding all the germs going around out there! I'll see you Thursday with a fresh new post!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Tea and Books

This and That